Terms and conditions of hire
- A minimum deposit of 50% per wedding party is payable upon booking.
- Dinner / Prom suits payable at time of booking.
- The Hirer must attend the shop on the fitting date and try on all garments to ensure they fit.
- If the fit is not satisfactory please report this to us immediately or not later than 12 noon on the day following the fitting date. We cannot accept any responsibility if you fail to do this.
- If garments do not fit satisfactory or have any other fault further visits to the shop may be necessary.
- All garments are quality checked and processed after each hire and every effort is made to ensure the quality is to a high standard and that garments are free from any defects. However, due to dry-cleaning there may be a slight shading difference in garments, especially where garments are ordered for a large wedding party.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer or party wearer to meet their own expenses (travel costs, time off work etc.) incurred during the collection and fitting process.
- As children’s sizes can change significantly whilst they are growing, the hirer should arrange for a re-measure 4 weeks prior to the function to confirm the sizes required. This will allow plenty of time to amend the order if necessary. It is not uncommon for children’s garments to need several fittings.
- The Bride and Groom are deemed the main hirer and therefore it is their responsibility to ensure members of the party are made aware that suits have to be returned by 2.00pm on the next week day after the event. All late returns will have a charge of £10.00 per suit per day deducted from the bride/groom security details.
Cancellation of order
- In the event of any order being cancelled all deposits and further payments are non-refundable.
- In the case of any special orders you may be required to pay in full on the date of order. If cancelled no monies will be returned.
- All orders must be paid in full 30 days prior to collection date.
- Hire orders may be extended for additional weeks at a rate of 50% of the normal weekly hire charge for an additional week or part week.
- You will need to fill in your credit card details on your receipt including house number, postcode and security number and we will need to see a form of identification with proof of address, otherwise a £200 deposit will be needed on collection of your suit(s) which will be refunded in full on the return of your suit(s) in a satisfactory condition on the return date before 2pm.
- If the suit(s) are damaged beyond repair then the full retail price will be charged.
Although every effort will be made to have garments available for collection on your required date, the actual hire is deemed to commence at 9.00am on the function day for 24 hours.